The global automotive manifolds market size was valued at USD 35.44 billion in 2020 and reach USD 48.03 billion in 2027, register a promising 5.0% CAGR during the forecast period, 2021-2027. Increasing demand from the logistics industry, in line with the growth of automation and related technologies, coupled with growing government focus on curbing vehicle emissions, is anticipated to fuel the demand for automotive exhaust manifold in the near future. The multi-functionality of automotive exhaust manifolds enables them to perform tasks effectively and with increased accuracy, which is expected to drive the automotive exhaust manifold market throughout the forecast period.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/automotive-manifolds-market
Factors to Influence Automotive Manifolds Market over Forecast Period:
- The spiraling production of automobiles across the globe has been driving the market for automotive intake manifold market
- The enforcement of low CO2 emission levels by environmental management authorities and the fuel conservation policies have compelled the automotive OEMs to develop advanced prototypes of intake manifolds, consuming an optimal amount of fuel and minimal discharge of exhausts during combustion. This is working to the advantage of market growth.
- Global market growth has been hampered by low product replacement rates and considerable overhead costs for the manufacturers of the automotive intake manifold to provide competitive pricing in a price-sensitive auto ancillary industrial sector.
- Fluctuating commodity prices, coupled with volatile currency exchange rates and import-export tariffs, have also been an area of concern for most market players. However, these effects will cease to influence the market in the long term.
Impact of COVID-19 on Automotive Manifolds Market:
The outbreak of COVID-19 resulted in a rapid decrease in the supply of automotive manifolds worldwide. The pandemic has impacted the key market dynamics, competition, and global supply chains. The revenues have gone down in 2020 and may resume an uptrend gradually from 2021. Companies optimizing their operation and strategy will sustain and beat the competition.
You Can Purchase Complete Report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/automotive-manifolds-market?opt=2950
Scope of the Report
The report outlines the global Automotive Manifolds market study based on vehicle type, manifold type, material, and process.
Based on the vehicle type, the automotive manifolds market has been segmented into–
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Medium- & Heavy-Duty Commercial vehicle
Based on the manifold type, the automotive manifolds market has been segmented into –
- Standard Air Intake Manifold
- Variable Air Intake Manifold
Based on the material, the automotive manifolds market has been segmented into –
Based on the process, the automotive manifolds market has been segmented into –
- Injection Molding
Automotive Manifolds Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the region, the global automotive manifolds market has been segmented into five geographical regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2020, North America held the largest share in the global automotive manifolds market, followed by the Asia Pacific. While the former is further estimated to dominate the global automotive manifolds market during the forecast period, the latter is expected to project the highest CAGR in the global market for automotive manifolds.
Key Global Automotive Manifolds Market Competitors Includes –
The global automotive manifolds market has a large number of players across the globe. Some of the vital automotive manifolds manufacturers operating in the global market are –
- Holley Performance Products
- Edelbrock L.L.C.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Röchling Group
- Sogefi SpA
- Keihin North America, Inc.
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Mann+Hummel Group
The automotive manifolds market report provides a thorough analysis of macro-economic factors and every segment’s market attractiveness. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of each market player’s segmental/regional outlook in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the inputs.
Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc: https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/automotive-manifolds-market
Automotive Manifolds Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces & Value Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Automotive Manifolds Market Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA
Request For Report Description: https://www.marketstatsville.com/automotive-manifolds-market
Automotive Manifolds Market: Target Audience
- Automotive manifolds manufacturers
- Automotive component manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers
- Automotive OEMs
- Traders and exporters
- Automotive publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations, and organizations
Article source: https://article-realm.com/article/Finance/21438-Automotive-Manifolds-Market-Players-Targeting-Application-to-Boost-Growth-by-2030.html
Most Recent Articles
- May 25, 2023 A Comprehensive Feature Comparison of Mutual Fund Software in India by Wealth Elite
- May 23, 2023 How can I use mutual fund software for IFA to manage my clients’ portfolios? by REDVision Global
- May 23, 2023 How can I apply a Same Day Loans Online? by fast paydayu
- May 23, 2023 Short Term Loans Direct Lenders offer nowadays ranging from £100 to £5,000 by fast paydayu
- May 18, 2023 The Benefits of Using a Mobile App for Mutual Fund Software for IFA by REDVision Computer Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Most Viewed Articles
- 7737 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 7599 hits How to Start an Invention Idea by Edwin Poul
- 1845 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 1782 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 1435 hits Everything About Garmin Express by Maria Cooper
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...