Remote working has become quite popular in recent years since the beginning of the pandemic. So, if you also have employees working remotely in your organization then it is your responsibility to engage them in the best way possible. For this, you can also take help from a motivational keynote speaker. Such speakers can help in engaging your employees through their powerful words. They can help in understanding what the employees are struggling with and can provide the right solutions to them in the best way possible.
Host casual hangouts
It is essential to maintain regular communication within the team through various methods. It can be through calls, emails, messages, and much more. Once in a while, you can arrange virtual get-togethers or casual hangouts for team members. This is because most of them do not get the bonding time that they usually get when they work from the office. So, during such hangouts, they can communicate with each other and can bond over other things. This would help in keeping them engaged and help them stay excited to work with their peers.
Make employees feel heard
Even if your employees are not in the office with you, you should be thankful for what they do for the organization. For instance, if an employee has a work anniversary, you can organize a virtual lunch for them where all their team members can congratulate them and can make them feel valued because of their contribution to the organization. You should keep the communication channels open so that these employees can easily communicate their problems or issues with you without feeling confused about who they should contact.
Ask for feedback
When employees are working remotely, their feedback is extremely important according to a leadership keynote speaker. So, you should collect feedback about how smooth the overall experience is for them and what, according to them, needs to be changed or modified. If they suggest any changes and you take action on it, you should also keep them in a loop so that they can feel important and valued. Helping them understand that their voice matters is essential especially when they are working remotely. Otherwise, they may feel like they are out of contact with the team.
About Jill Christensen:
Jill Christensen is one of the leading international keynote speakers who can help by improving employee engagement for your organization. To do so, Jill Christensen will use the right knowledge and information that she has gained over so many years.
To contact Jill Christensen, visit https://jillchristensenintl.com/
Original Source : https://bityl.co/FOfh
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 18, 2023 How MFDs Can Expand Business by Offering Global Investments Through Mutual Fund Software? by Wealth Elite
- Nov 4, 2023 How Mutual Fund Software for Distributors Boosts Investor Trust with White Labeling? by Wealth Elite
- Oct 26, 2023 4 Sarees To Invest In For The Upcoming Diwali Season by Hemant Kumar
- Oct 19, 2023 How MFDs can Diversify Portfolios with P2P Lending Through Mutual Fund Software in India? by Wealth Elite
- Oct 10, 2023 Get Personal Loan in Hyderabad With lowest Interest rate Up to 75 lakhs by Sagar Rollins
Most Viewed Articles
- 9208 hits How to Start an Invention Idea by Edwin Poul
- 8095 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 2166 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 1882 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 1561 hits Everything About Garmin Express by Maria Cooper
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...