Stratview Research has published a new report titled “Wireless Security Cameras Market” which is segmented By Type (Box Camera, Dome Camera, PTZ Camera, Bullet Camera, IP Camera, Day/Night Camera, Thermal (FLIR) Camera, Wireless IP Camera, Other), By Components (Hardware, Software, Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS)), Application (Commercial, Institutional, Border Security, City Infrastructure, Residential, Industrial), and Region.
As per the study, the global growth of wireless security cameras market size is primarily driven by widespread product usage across verticals including commercial buildings, residential buildings, and border security among others. Increasing crime rates have resulted in a significant increase in the adoption of wireless security cameras. In addition to this, the rising demand for technologically advanced security cameras is likely to create lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the global market.
This report covers comprehensive data on emerging trends, market drivers, growth opportunities, and restraints that can affect the market dynamics of the industry. It provides thorough analysis of the market segments which include products, applications, and competitor analysis.
The market is bifurcated into various segments. Below given is the segment-wise analysis -
Based on application, the wireless security cameras market has been divided into commercial, institutional, border security, city infrastructure, residential, and industrial. The commercial application accounted for the largest market share in 2020. The segment growth can be attributed to increasing incidences of crimes and thefts across the geographies.
By region, the North American Wireless Security Cameras market accounted for the largest share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the review period. The regional market growth can be attributed to the widespread product usage across verticals in the region particularly in the US due to the high rate of crime incidences. The market growth in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the review on account of increasing product adoption with rising cases of theft and crimes particularly in India, China, and Southeast Asian countries.
Who are the Key Players in the Market?
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. It also provides critical insights into the key players active in the market, that will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key players activen in the Wireless Security Cameras Market:
- Dropcam, Inc. (US)
- Amcrest Industries LLC (US)
- YI Technology (China)
- Lorex Technology Inc. (Canada)
- Logitech International S.A. (Switzerland)
- Zmodo (China)
- Funlux (US)
- ZOSI Technologies Co., Ltd. (China)
- Netgear, Inc. (US)
Key questions answered by the report
- What is the projected CAGR for revenue from the Wireless Security Cameras Market during the forecast period?
- What would be the market be valued at by 2026?
- What is a major driving factor for growth of the market?
- Which region accounted for largest revenue share in the Wireless Security Cameras Market?
- Which are the major market players?
Stratview research delivers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirements, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or connect with our experts at +1-313-307-4176.
Stratview Research is a global market research firm, offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with insightful market data to aid strategic decision making. These exclusive reports are the result of exclusive research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, composites, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy, and more.
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 18, 2023 How MFDs Can Expand Business by Offering Global Investments Through Mutual Fund Software? by Wealth Elite
- Nov 4, 2023 How Mutual Fund Software for Distributors Boosts Investor Trust with White Labeling? by Wealth Elite
- Oct 26, 2023 4 Sarees To Invest In For The Upcoming Diwali Season by Hemant Kumar
- Oct 19, 2023 How MFDs can Diversify Portfolios with P2P Lending Through Mutual Fund Software in India? by Wealth Elite
- Oct 10, 2023 Get Personal Loan in Hyderabad With lowest Interest rate Up to 75 lakhs by Sagar Rollins
Most Viewed Articles
- 9208 hits How to Start an Invention Idea by Edwin Poul
- 8095 hits How to Download and Install Facebook Messenger on Firestick by Hope Mikaelson
- 2166 hits Brief discussion about Water by kavin prasath
- 1882 hits Importance of Proofreading While You Write an Assignment by clara
- 1561 hits Everything About Garmin Express by Maria Cooper
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...