Here are the technical problems and research directions of floating solar systems (FPV) on the sea.
The technical difficulties of the development of offshore floating PV systems mainly include mooring, wind resistance, wave resistance and slap resistance. Through two-year experimental research, we can preliminarily determine the solution directions of the four major technical problems.
1) In water depth of more than 5m, the feasibility study is carried out on the combined force of wind power foundation as auxiliary force and pile, and chain and anchor as the main force.
2) In the subtidal zone below 5m, a feasibility study was carried out on the combined force of pile chain anchoring as the main force and floating body bottom as the auxiliary force.
3) In the intertidal zone, a feasibility study is carried out on the combined force with the floating body bottom as the main force and pile, and chain and anchor as the auxiliary force.
4) A feasibility study is carried out on the final supporting structure of the geographical and geological characteristics of the specific tidal flat.
(2) Wind resistance
To minimize the wind load as the main direction, the structure form of the floating body and structural material research are particularly important.
(3) Wave resistance
To increase scientific and technological innovation, the new floating structure is adopted. The technical innovation concept of "go with the flow, flexibility over rigidity" is adopted. The feasibility study is carried out from multiple perspectives of "materials, structure, stress principle, anchoring system, way of reducing force and energy, dynamic cable, a new concept of operation and maintenance". Among them, floating body structure, flexible connection, flexible mooring, flexible photovoltaic module and dynamic cable will be the focus of attention.
(4) Anti-slap/slap resistance
Taking flexible photovoltaic modules as a technical breakthrough, the feasibility study is carried out to fundamentally change the "structural mechanics principle, failure mechanism, failure tolerance boundary, failure probability determination, failure operation and maintenance treatment" of solar photovoltaic modules.
Although relevant offshore floating PV pilot projects have been put into operation, proving the technical feasibility of offshore floating PV solutions. In fact, the main challenges facing the market, scale, and adaptation to the sea should be the main challenges. From the perspective of our country's current level of science and technology research and development, the floating photovoltaic is in the development stage of "scientific research projects" which can carry out experimental demonstration. From the perspective of the development of the whole industry chain, whoever dares to take the lead in practice and break through. It is the first to eat crabs. He or she can occupy the commanding heights of the development of the floating photovoltaic and the position of the industry leader.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 28, 2023 Celebrate Your Love with Our Beautiful Engagement Rings: See Tips for Buying by Deonne le Roux Jewellers
- Apr 8, 2023 Real Gold Nipple Rings - Ultimate Sign of Self-Expression and Individuality by cris magno
- Apr 3, 2023 Reasons Why Men Should Wear a Watch by Deonne le Roux Jewellers
- Mar 29, 2023 Benefits of Sterling Silver Jewelry – This Page Has Important Insights to Silver Rings by Andrew Wilson
- Mar 29, 2023 Things You Can Do Before Christmas to Get Ready Early - Guy Christmas Gifts by Andrew Wilson
Most Viewed Articles
- 1886 hits A Brief Note About Stainless Steel Jewelries by Steve Smith
- 1388 hits Why Should Buy Stainless Steel Jewelry? by Steve Smith
- 1356 hits Stainless Steel Vs. Sterling Silver by Steve Smith
- 1151 hits Things You May Not Know About Pawn Shops by Guest
- 1150 hits Charm Bracelet for Women is Designed to Suit Just Any Occasion and Venue! by Steve Mize
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...