Manufacturing highly potent drug products is technically and financially demanding; as a result, drug manufacturers are becoming increasingly reliant on contract service providers
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with the contract manufacturing of HPAPIs and cytotoxic drugs. The study also features a detailed analysis of the key drivers and trends related to this evolving domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering contract services for manufacturing HPAPIs and cytotoxic drugs.
- A competitiveness analysis of HPAPI and cytotoxic drugs contract manufacturers, featuring insightful representations.
- Detailed profiles of leading contract manufacturers of HPAPI and cytotoxic drugs (shortlisted on the basis of proprietary criterion).
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by the players in this domain.
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing HPAPIs and cytotoxic drugs based on data reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain.
- A qualitative analysis to decide whether to manufacture the potent products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution.
- A case study on the antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) manufacturing market, highlighting a list of contract service providers and in-house manufacturers in this domain.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Product
- Highly Potent Finished Dosage Forms
- Company Size
- Large / Very Large
- Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
- Type of Pharmacological Molecule
- Small Molecules
- Type of Highly Potent Finished Dosage Form
- Oral Solids
- Key geographical regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Antonella Mancuso (Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, BSP Pharmaceuticals) and Maria Elena Guadagno (Business Director, BSP Pharmaceuticals)
- Klaus Hellerbrand (Managing Director, ProJect Pharmaceutics)
- Kevin Rosenthal (Business Head, Formulations and Finished Products, Alphora Research)
- Jennifer L Mitcham (Director, Business Development, Catalent Pharma Solutions) and Stacy McDonald (Group Product Manager, Catalent Pharma Solutions)
- Roberto Margarita (Business Development Director, CordenPharma)
- Allison Vavala (Senior Manager, Business Development, Helsinn)
- Mark Wright (Site Head, Piramal Healthcare)
- Javier E. Aznárez Araiz (Business Development Technician, Idifarma)
To request for sample report - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/299/request-sample.html
Key companies covered in the report
- AbbVie Contract Manufacturing
- CARBOGEN AMCIS
- Formosa Laboratories
- Pfizer CentreOne
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019 – 2030
- Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Most Recent Articles
- Nov 23, 2023 Commercial Swing Set Manufacturers in the USA by Andy
- Sep 26, 2023 Martinizing Cleaners of Fairport, NY "Costars" as The Site of NFL Commercial Featuring Damar Hamlin by Dinesh Kumar
- Sep 19, 2023 Second Annual Green Goddess Invitational Golf Tournament Raises $16k for Veterans Aid Group by Dinesh Kumar
- Aug 9, 2023 Tournaments to Support The Hart Speech Foundation Set for on Monday, October 9 by Dinesh Kumar
- Jul 25, 2023 Stem Haverhill announces Second Annual Green Goddess Invitational Golf Tournament by Dinesh Kumar
Most Viewed Articles
- 2404 hits Generic Viagra Proving To Be an Effective Solution to Cure Erectile Dysfunction by Guest
- 1605 hits The relationship between erectile dysfunction severity, mean platelet volume and vitamin D levels by John Moses
- 1512 hits Get High Potential Stamina On Bed help of Viagra by Guest
- 1474 hits Homoeopathy for bad breath by Olivia Sorbet
- 1451 hits Caverta 100mg Helps You to Overcome Penile Weakness by paul gonzales
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...