1. Parts with high precision requirements
The precision requirements of precision CNC machining parts mainly refer to the precision requirements of size, shape, position and surface, and the surface precision mainly refers to the surface roughness. Because the CNC lathe has good rigidity, high precision in manufacturing and tool setting, and can easily and accurately perform manual compensation and automatic compensation, it can process shaft parts with high dimensional accuracy. In some cases, it can achieve the effect of turning instead of grinding. In addition, because the motion of the CNC lathe is realized by high-precision interpolation and servo drive, it can process parts with high shape accuracy requirements such as straightness, roundness, and cylindricity.
Because the CNC lathe can complete a lot of processing content in one clamping, it can effectively improve the position accuracy of the parts, and the processing quality is stable. The CNC lathe has the function of cutting at constant linear speed, so it can not only cnc machine parts with small and uniform surface roughness, but also suitable for turning parts with different surface roughness requirements. Generally, the machining accuracy of CNC lathes can reach 0.001mm, and the surface roughness Ra can reach 0.16μm (precision CNC lathes can reach 0.02μm).
2. Parts with small surface roughness values
The precision CNC machining numerical control lathe has a constant linear speed cutting function, which can machine parts with small and uniform surface roughness values. The problem is that the surface roughness depends on the feed rate and cutting speed when the material, the finishing allowance and the tool have been determined. The cutting speed changes, resulting in inconsistent surface roughness after turning. Using the constant line cutting function of the CNC lathe, you can choose the best line speed to cut cones, spheres and end faces, so that the surface roughness values after turning are small and consistent. .
3. Parts with complex surface contour shapes
Because the precision titanium machining CNC lathe has linear and circular interpolation functions (some CNC lathes also have some non-arc curve interpolation functions), it can turn complex shapes composed of arbitrary straight lines and various flat curves. Body parts, including list curves that cannot be described by equations that are processed by fitting calculations. As shown in Figure 4-1, the molding surface of the closed cavity of the shell part cannot be machined on an ordinary lathe, but it can be easily machined on a CNC lathe.
Copyright notice: This article comes from https://lasercutting.top/
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting: https://lasercutting.top/various-parts-of-precision-cnc-machining/
Most Recent Articles
- Aug 24, 2021 Chicken Dish: Fried or Charcoal? by Con Koutroumbas
- Aug 24, 2021 Tips for Throwing a Perfect Pasta Party by Con Koutroumbas
- Aug 24, 2021 4 Reasons Why Pizza is Awesome for Birthdays by Jason Upton
- Aug 23, 2021 Why are fruits and vegetables important for children’s diet and lifestyle by Mouhamad Dib
- Aug 23, 2021 Corporate Picnic Catering Tips by Laurie Hekeik
Most Viewed Articles
- 979 hits List of Celebrities who aren't shy about their sweet tooth by Myra
- 768 hits Natural Factors Canada Supplements: The Best Means to Replenish Your Health by NANCY SMITH
- 666 hits This week in food and drink: What's brewing in 2018 by nisse lind
- 630 hits Things to consider when choosing best Woodstock VT Restaurants by Lincolninn
- 587 hits Brentwood Food Delivery Service is All Set to Bring Immense Help for You! by Richard Mize
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
HP Officejet Pro 8600 is the best printer to fulfill the high-volume printing requirements. It supports the top quality printer which can satisfy...