The report "Global Feed Additives Market By Type (Amino acids, Phosphates, Vitamins, Acidifiers, Carotenoids, Enzymes, Mycotoxin detoxifiers, Flavors & sweeteners, Antibiotics, Minerals, Antioxidants, Non-protein nitrogen, Phytogenics, Preservatives, and Probiotics), By Livestock (Ruminants, Poultry, Swine, Aquatic animal, others (equine and pets)), and Region - Global Forecast to 2029".
Feed Additives market is projected to grow from US $36.20 Billion in 2020 to US$ 60.70 Billion by 2030. Rising incidence of food-borne zoonotic diseases is the major factor driving the target market growth. For instance according to cdc.gov zoonotic diseases are very common, around the world. Experts guesstimate that more than 6 out of every 10 known communicable diseases in people are spread from animals, and 3 from every 4 new infectious diseases in people are spread from animals. However, flaunching prices of raw materials such as maize, wheat, barley, and others and strict regulatory rules for feed additives hamper the market growth.
- In May 2019 ADM Animal Nutrition has opened a new Animal Nutrition Technology Center in Decatur, Illinois. This facility aims to innovation in Animal Nutrition, offering capabilities to enhance customer collaboration and develop fully-tailored nutrition solutions.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global Feed Additives market accounted for US$ 36.20 billion in 2020 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on by type, by livestock and region.
- By type global feed additives market is classified into amino acids, phosphates, vitamins, acidifiers, carotenoids, enzymes, mycotoxin detoxifiers, flavours & sweeteners, antibiotics, minerals, antioxidants, non-protein nitrogen, phytogenics, preservatives, and probiotics.
- By livestock, global feed additives market is classified into Ruminants, Poultry, Swine, Aquatic animal, others (equine and pets)
- By region, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the target market. Owing to the population density and the growing demand for the livestock such factor boosting the growth for the target market. Additionally There development in the production facilities and risk-management in the livestock sector that's the result as an increase in the production of animal feed which has opened a countless of opportunities for the vendors that manufacture animal feed additives.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The prominent player operating in the global Feed Additives market include BASF SE, Cargill, Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Evonik Industries AG, Nutreco N.V., Addcon Group, Aliphos Belgium S.A., Kemin Industries Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., and Phibro Animal Health Corporation. Key players in the market are focusing on research and development and product launch.
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 29, 2023 How to install Peacock TV ? by charles hensen hensen
- Apr 28, 2023 Watch Out For These 5 Major Trends In Public Relations by Global Pr Connect
- Apr 26, 2023 Are Animals Better Than Humans? by Animals Name
- Apr 26, 2023 Animals Name in Hindi and English with Pictures by Animals Name
- Apr 25, 2023 How To Choose Best Public Relation Agency In Delhi by Global Pr Connect
Most Viewed Articles
- 937 hits Agency downgrades Parrish Medical Center debt by nisse lind
- 798 hits How to find the Best News Websites? by Stephen Colbert
- 772 hits Raleigh Wedding Photographer is Creative, innovative and Highly Professional! by Jojo Franky
- 748 hits Alex Rider Novels by janyy scott
- 647 hits Headwear used for saltwater fly fishing protects the anglers from sun rays by Jessica Jackson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
|Visits last 24h (live):||814|
|Visits last 24h (bots):||14828|
Administrator, Kiran Beladiya, Vedanta Air Ambulance, AMpuesto India, airtravelmart, Pramod Kumar, John Parker, Tim Wood, faraz pathan, Aircon, Charis Charalampous, chase.Liu, leah li, Mbbsinblog, informative blog, Alexander Martin, lucas, Kieu Thuy Hang, Becky Joseph, Aryan Kumar, Andy, Dinesh Kumar, laurajonnes, Mark Liu, martech cubejohn, Leo Noah, Bayareamoldpros, Matt Easterlin, Grow, Maneesha Ruia , Lucy Brudo