Industrial Robots offers extensive benefits, which include rate of operation, cost reduction, improved quality, size reduction, and improved efficiency and flexibility. Further, increasing awareness regarding industrial robots is also expected to foster the market. Advancements in Industrial robots such s human features such as intelligence, memory, object recognition, and learning ability is also expected to favor the growth of Industrial Robotics Market.
Moreover, in recent year industrial robots are been utilized in the healthcare, agriculture, manufacturing, food preparation, and military sectors.
Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the Industrial Robotics Market, due to increasing industrialization in China, Japan and India. Further, there has so been significant demand in wages, which is driving the manufacturers to automate the manufacturing processes to maintain cost efficiency. Further, the key players are also mostly located in Japan, supporting the growth of Industrial Robotics Market in Asia Pacific region.
- In February 2020 – FANUC and BMW AG signed a framework agreement wherein FANUC will supply 3,500 robots for new production lines and plants.
- In March 2020 – FANUC introduced the newest collaborative robot, the CRX 10-iA. The new robot can perform highly functional tasks under a flip motion to perform repetitive tasks.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
The global Industrial Robotics Market accounted for US$ 37.3 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 118.39 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12.3%. The global Industrial Robotics Market is segmented based on type, function, application, and region.
- On the basis of type the target market is categorized into Articulated Robots, Parallel Robots, SCARA Robots, Cylindrical Robots, and Cartesian Robots.
- On the basis of function, the Global Industrial Robotics Market is segmented into Soldering & Welding, Materials Handling, Assembling & Disassembling, Painting & Dispensing, Milling, Cutting and Processing.
- On the basis of application, the Global Industrial Robotics Market is segmented into Electrical & Electronics, Chemical, Rubber & Plastic, Metal & Machinery, Food & Beverages, and Pharmaceuticals.
- On the basis of region, the global Industrial Robotics Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The key players operating in the global Industrial Robotics Market includes ABB Ltd. KUKA AG Pvt. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., FANUC Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Seiko Epson Corporation, Stäubli International AG Corporation, NACHI-FUJIKOSHI Corp. DENSO CORPORATION (Japan), Comau SpA Ltd., DAIHEN Corporation, Omron Adept Technologies, Inc., Universal Robots A/S Corporation, and CMA ROBOTICS SPA Pvt. Ltd
OTHER RELATED REPORTS:-
Most Recent Articles
- Apr 29, 2023 How to install Peacock TV ? by charles hensen hensen
- Apr 28, 2023 Watch Out For These 5 Major Trends In Public Relations by Global Pr Connect
- Apr 26, 2023 Are Animals Better Than Humans? by Animals Name
- Apr 26, 2023 Animals Name in Hindi and English with Pictures by Animals Name
- Apr 25, 2023 How To Choose Best Public Relation Agency In Delhi by Global Pr Connect
Most Viewed Articles
- 937 hits Agency downgrades Parrish Medical Center debt by nisse lind
- 798 hits How to find the Best News Websites? by Stephen Colbert
- 772 hits Raleigh Wedding Photographer is Creative, innovative and Highly Professional! by Jojo Franky
- 748 hits Alex Rider Novels by janyy scott
- 647 hits Headwear used for saltwater fly fishing protects the anglers from sun rays by Jessica Jackson
In today’s competitive world, one must be knowledgeable about the latest online business that works effectively through seo services....
Are you caught in between seo companies introduced by a friend, researched by you, or advertised by a particular site? If that is the...
Walmart is being sued by a customer alleging racial discrimination. The customer who has filed a lawsuit against the retailer claims that it...
If you have an idea for a new product, you can start by performing a patent search. This will help you decide whether your idea could become the...
Facebook, the best and most used social app in the world, has all the social features you need. However, one feature is missing. You cannot chat...
|Visits last 24h (live):||835|
|Visits last 24h (bots):||14969|
Administrator, Kiran Beladiya, Vedanta Air Ambulance, AMpuesto India, airtravelmart, Pramod Kumar, John Parker, Tim Wood, faraz pathan, Aircon, Charis Charalampous, chase.Liu, leah li, Mbbsinblog, informative blog, Alexander Martin, lucas, Kieu Thuy Hang, Becky Joseph, Aryan Kumar, Andy, Dinesh Kumar, laurajonnes, Mark Liu, martech cubejohn, Leo Noah, Bayareamoldpros, Matt Easterlin, Grow, Maneesha Ruia , Lucy Brudo